We have some excellent, experienced teachers here at Post Office Patchwork:
- Rhonda Pearce, monthly classes, teaching her designs
- Karen Cunningham, monthly classes, teaching her designs
- Di Tramontana, weekly Monday morning classes, teaching quilting techniques and assisting students to create beautiful quilted items.
- Anne Sommerlad, monthly Wednesday class, helping students achieve stunning results and learn new techniques.
- Katrina Hadjimichael, monthly Wednesday classes teaching her stunning designs.
- Judy Tyrrell, weekly Monday evening classes, assisting students to bring their ideas to life.
- Elizabeth Moss, weekly Thursday evening classes, teaching various patchwork and quilting techniques.
We also offer an opportunity to "sit-and-sew" with others weekly on Thursday mornings. Students complete their own projects in a friendly small group setting, and assistance is available when necessary.
There are currently limited spaces available in each session listed above. Please contact Judy at Post Office Patchwork for further details, if you are interested in joining one of these sessions.